5 Qualities That Make a Good TPT Author
Have you thought about creating math resources, but you aren’t sure if it is right for you? Based on my experience as a TPT author of more than 6 years, here are some qualities that I have found make an excellent TPT author!
How many qualities can you check off?
- Having a strong knowledge in the subject matter that you are creating resources for.
- Creativity in designing new and engaging activities.
- Attention to detail in creating high quality resources that are visually appealing and user-friendly.
- Strong communication skills to clearly explain the concepts and instructions in the resources you create.
- Flexibility and willingness to improve resources based on feedback.
- Being a bit tech savvy is helpful too!
So, how many qualities can you check off? Even if you didn’t check off one or two, but you are willing to learn, research, and grow, then becoming a TPT author could be right for you!
Let me help you get started by showing you how to create 5 Math Graphics to resources with this FREE Training. Then, you can build from there!